Thursday, September 6, 2007

Rest, and a toast

Still just recovering from whatever was wrong with me yesterday. I'm sure it was mostly due to lack of sleep, but I still feel a little "off". So, I'm going to give it another day before I get back to training. The last thing I need is to get sick or hurt.

FWIW, I slept well last night. At this point I can find no pattern to my insomnia. Although I want to know why and how, I must admit, that if it would just go away and not come back, I would be happy, despite not understanding it.

I wonder if it has anything to do with diet? Not sure, but regardless, I should eat better.

Raise your glass. Here's to hoping that tomorrow is a better day. A training day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need my tri vida updates more frequently than once a week in batches of six!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!