Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Eggo's @ 2am

Had trouble sleeping again last night. Got up at about 1:30am and wandered into the living room for some TV time. Once again my stomach is just, not right. These sleep and stomach issues are very annoying.

After sitting on the couch for about 30 minutes, I got up and dropped a couple of frozen waffles into the toaster(Homestyle. I don't like the blueberry). Hoping that some good ol' fashion carbs would help to settle my stomach. It helped a little (I think).

As was detained the last go-around with sleeplessness, show selection at 2am is slim. You can only watch SportCenter so man times. I spent 2 or 3 hours on that couch, before I finally went back to bed and lay there until I fell asleep.

As is to be expected, I felt awful the rest of the day. Persistent stomach issues, head in a fog. This day can not get over fast enough. Needless to say, no training today. going to try and get some sleep tonight and hopefully feel significantly better in the morning.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I misread the title as "Egos @ 2AM", which I thought was going to be a sort of introspective Freudian analysis inspired by the meditative state gained in your 7 mile run. Turns out it is more like frozen waffles.